Valley Art Gallery is a nonprofit gallery serving artists and community.

Valley Art Gallery is a nonprofit gallery serving artists and community.
With no paid administrator or staff, Valley Art is entirely volunteer run.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here Are Chalk Art Pictures. Enjoy!

I AM hoping this Chalk Art slide show will show you just a bit of the fun we had Sept. 20th. Join us next year and try a chalk art square for yourself.
For now, click on this link to enjoy a slide show of all the images I was able to take ... and still do a square myself - and dance. I forgot how much fun I had dancing to Big Mama Gayle and Her Sugar Daddies.
(To enable the slideshow, look for the word "slideshow" in the upper left hand corner above the pictures and click on the arrow. The slideshow will start (should start) automatically.

No comments: